IE8 adds extra space when pasting from word.
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.2.2|
- Open Word document and write "Hello" in it.
- Select letters "ell" and copy them.
- Go to CKEditor and paste text using "Paste" or "Paste from Word" options.
You will see that IE8 adds extra space at the end of pasted text.
This is also true for the whole word but, with this example, I wanted to exclude the possibility that word boundary is causing it.
Change History (13)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by Saare
- Status changed from review_passed to review_failed
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.5.4
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed