BiDi: Increasing indentation on a list item changes the language direction
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Paste the following code into the source view:
<ol dir="rtl"> <li> List item 1 (RTL) <ol dir="ltr"> <li dir="ltr"> List item 2 (nested + LTR)</li> </ol> </li> <li> List item 3 (RTL)</li> </ol>
- In WYSIWYG mode, place the cursor in the last list item & click on increase indent.
Expected: The last list item becomes indented and remains RTL.
Actual: The last list item becomes indented but is now LTR. The user does not specify that they want to change the language of that list item so this should not happen.
This bug was introduced in 3.5.3.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.0
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed