IE: Cannot select items from the context menu when a table is selected
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Floating Panel||Version:||3.2.2|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE.
- Paste the following code into the source view.
<table border="1" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" style="width: 500px; height: 200px"> <tbody> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td> <td> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
- Return to WYSIWYG mode & click into the editor to give it focus.
- Hover the cursor over one of the table borders until the cursor becomes a cross & click the left mouse button to select the table.
- Now hover the cursor anywhere over the selected table and click the right mouse button to display the context menu.
- Try to select Table Properties from the context menu.
Expected: The Table properties dialog is displayed.
Actual: The context menu remains on the screen. The Table Properties option in the context menu is selected & the Table Properties dialog is not displayed. (see screenshot)
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by jamescun
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.2.2