Start Value not shown correctly for Numbered lists Paste from Word
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Copy the list from attached word doc and paste it using Paste from Word dialog.
- Check for the Start value for the list in Numbered List Properties dialog.
Expected Result: It should show start value as 5.
Actual Result: It shows start value as 1.
- Try to change the Start Value to 10 and press OK button.
Expected Result: Numbered list should start at 10.
Actual Result: Numbered list still start at 5.
Change History (16)
Changed 6 years ago by satya
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Cc changed from damo,jamescun,tmonahan to damo, jamescun, tmonahan
- Component changed from General to UI : Dialogs
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Type changed from Bug to New Feature
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_failed
- Type changed from New Feature to Bug
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:11 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed