keyboard navigation of Tool bar broken when we create and destroy Editor instances
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample & create Editor instance by clicking on Create Editor button.
- Go in to Editor body, press Alt + F10 to go to tool bar & use left & right Arrow keys to navigate through buttons in the tool bar.
- It works fine.
- Remove the Editor by clicking on Remove Editor button.
- Create a new Editor instance by clicking on Create Editor button.
- Go in to Editor body, press Alt + F10 to go to tool bar.
- Press Right Arrow key.
Focus goes to next tool bar button.
Focus goes in to editor body and cursor is visible in editor body.
Change History (10)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Cc changed from damo,jamescun,tmonahan to damo, jamescun, tmonahan
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from new to review
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by krst
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.