Ticket #7635 (confirmed Bug)
FF scrollIntoView doesn't work
|Reported by:||robmueller||Owned by:|
- Go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- Scroll the editing area to the bottom and click at the end of the document. The insertion point should be at the end now.
var e = CKEDITOR.instances.editor1; var d = e.document; var r = new CKEDITOR.dom.range(d); r.selectNodeContents(d.getBody()); r.collapse(true); r.select(); e.focus(); e.getSelection().scrollIntoView();
In FF4, the cursor doesn't scroll into view, but if you use the scrollbar of the editor to scroll up, you'll see the cursor is at the beginning of the document.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Firefox added
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.0
- Summary changed from FF4 scrollIntoView doesn't work to FF scrollIntoView doesn't work
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.