FF scrollIntoView doesn't work
|Reported by:||robmueller||Owned by:|
- Go to http://ckeditor.com/demo
- Scroll the editing area to the bottom and click at the end of the document. The insertion point should be at the end now.
var e = CKEDITOR.instances.editor1; var d = e.document; var r = new CKEDITOR.dom.range(d); r.selectNodeContents(d.getBody()); r.collapse(true); r.select(); e.focus(); e.getSelection().scrollIntoView();
In FF4, the cursor doesn't scroll into view, but if you use the scrollbar of the editor to scroll up, you'll see the cursor is at the beginning of the document.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Summary changed from FF4 scrollIntoView doesn't work to FF scrollIntoView doesn't work
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.