BIDI: The wrong indentation is applied when converting indented RTL paragraphs into lists
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : BiDi||Version:||3.5.3|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample.
- Type 3 paragraphs of text.
- Indent the 2nd paragraph once.
- Indent the 3rd paragraph twice.
- Select all 3 paragraphs & click the RTL button in the toolbar.
- Selcet all 3 paragraphs & click the numbers/bullets button in the toolbar.
Expected: A list should be created with the 2nd list item having a margin right of 40px & the 3rd list item having a margin right of 80px.
Actual: A list is created with the 2nd list item having a margin left of 40px & the 3rd list item having a margin left of 80px. The wrong indentation is applied which causes the list to lose all indentation.
Change History (7)
Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords BIDI removed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.1
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed