[[safari/chrome]] not possible to apply alignment/ indentation / language direction with out focus in editor body
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Selection||Version:||3.3.2|
|Keywords:||IBM WebKit||Cc:||damo, jamescun, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax sample.
- with out keeping focus in editor body click on any one of Alignment options( for ex: Align Center).
Expected Result: cursor in editor body and when we type the text it should have Center Alignment applied & Align Center icon is highlighted in the tool bar.
Actual Result: cursor not in editor body and when we type the text Center Alignment not applied to typed text & also Align Center icon not highlighted in the tool bar.
Same issue happens with language direction
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by satya
- Summary changed from [[safari/chrome]] not possible to apply alignment or language direction with out focus in editor body to [[safari/chrome]] not possible to apply alignment/ indentation / language direction with out focus in editor body
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.5.3 to 3.3.2
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Selection
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Keywords WebKit added; Webkit removed
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:9 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed