Ticket #7818 (closed Bug: fixed)

Opened 3 years ago

Last modified 3 years ago

IE: Element Path bar & Tool bar icons not updating properly while inserting & Editing Tables

Reported by: satya Owned by:
Priority: Normal Milestone: CKEditor 3.5.4
Component: General Version: 3.5.4
Keywords: IBM Cc: damo, jamescun, tmonahan

Description

To reproduce the defect:

  1. Open Ajax sample, with out focus in Editor body click on Table icon.

Expected Result: Table Properties dialog comes up and elements path bar remain empty.

Actual Result: Table Properties dialog comes up but elements path bar show body & h1 tags. (see attached screen shot Error 1.jpg).

  1. Click OK button.

Expected Result: Table inserted, cursor in last table cell & elements path bar should show body,table,tbody,tr,td tags.

Actual Result: Table inserted but elements path bar still shows body & h1 tags. (see attached screen shot Error 2.jpg).

  1. Click in a different Table cell, click on Align Center & Text direction from right to left icons in the Tool bar.

Expected Result: Cursor goes back to the cell,Align Center & Text direction from right to left icons highlighted in the Tool bar.

Actual Result: Cursor goes back to the cell,Align Center & Text direction from right to left icons are not highlighted still Align Left & Text direction from left to right icons are highlighted in the Tool bar. (see attached screen shot Error 3.jpg).

Tested in IE6 & IE7

Attachments

error1.jpg (37.7 KB) - added by satya 3 years ago.
error2.jpg (8.9 KB) - added by satya 3 years ago.
error3.jpg (37.6 KB) - added by satya 3 years ago.

Change History

Changed 3 years ago by satya

Changed 3 years ago by satya

Changed 3 years ago by satya

comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski

  • Status changed from new to confirmed

Issue1 : I did not get body and h1. I got body p or nothing in path bar. This is still incorrect.

Issue2: Path bar showed still body p or nothing. Same behavoir.

Issue3: Confirmed.

comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski

From rev [6698]

comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by wwalc

  • Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6

comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao

  • Status changed from confirmed to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

Fixed with [6879].

comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by wwalc

  • Version changed from 3.6 (SVN - 3.6.x) to 3.5.4 (SVN - trunk)

comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by fredck

  • Status changed from closed to reopened
  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.6 to CKEditor 3.5.4

Based on wwalc comment, this should go on trunk. Am I wrong?

comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by wwalc

Yes, I've set the wrong milestone based on invalid version number, unfortunately. This bug appeared in trunk, so should be fixed in trunk first and then merged to 3.6.x.

comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by wwalc

I've reverted changes with [6800]. Another reason to revert it was #7821 (it looks like it may be related), so I thought that before committing it to trunk again it might be worth to recheck it.

comment:9 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao

  • Status changed from reopened to closed
  • Resolution set to fixed

I can confirm #7821 is instead a separate issue, which is also caused by [6698], but should be addressed separately.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
© 2003 – 2012 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy