FF: Error thrown when opening table dialog on pasted cells
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.0|
|Keywords:||Firefox||Cc:||damo, tmonahan, satya|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in FF.
- Insert a table.
- Enter some text into the cells on the top row.
- Copy the cells containing the text.
- Place the cursor below the table and paste the copied cells into the editor.
- Right click on the pasted cells and open the table dialog from the context menu. See that the rows and columns fields are editable and the columns field is left empty.
- Enter a value into the columns field and click ok.
Result: The table dialog remains on the screen. If you check in Firebug you can see that the following error is thrown:
this.$ is undefined
ckeditor.js (line 16)
This is reproducible in FF 3.6.8 and 3.6.15
Change History (17)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Firefox added; FF removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Component changed from General to Core : Tables
- Status changed from review to review_failed