Ticket #8011 (confirmed Bug)
Empty paragraph added on pasting in Webkit and Firefox4
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
- Start with empty editor
- Type some text then select it with a mouse and apply bold formatting
- Copy text with CRTL+C
- Text is still selected so delete it using BACKSPACE. Press backspace more than once to clean all the remainings
- Paste the text using CRTL+V
- Switch to source. You will see that <p> </p> tags were added to the beginning.
- When you come back to WYSIWYG you will see extra empty space above the pasted text.
Issue is reproducible in Webkit and Firefox4 from CKEditor 3.5.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.