Ticket #8074 (closed Bug: worksforme)
FF: Editor scrolls up when selecting text
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
This issue is based on http://drupal.org/node/1096164.
- Include in your CKEditor HTML page and CSS file from the attachment.
- Open sample page
- Scroll down to the middle of the editor
- Select some text but try to start somewhere in blank area. Clicking in area next to "Little Red Riding Hood" always works.
Editor scrolls up.
The reason is that body in contents.css has height:100% applied. This particular setting is causing the whole problem.
I have managed to reproduce the issue only on Firefox (One user claimed that he reproduced it in IE8) browser from CKEditor 3.4.2
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
- Resolution set to worksforme