Styles field is not validated
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||garry.yao|
On all dialogs that provide an advanced tab, the user can specify CSS styling through the Styles field. However this field is not validated when the user clicks OK. Therefore they can enter fake values and it looks to the user that they are accepted.
- Open the Table dialog.
- On the advanced tab, enter an invalid value in the Styles field e.g fakeAttribute
- Click OK.
Problem: There is no error warning that the value entered is not correct. When the dialog is opened again, the Styles field is now empty.
An error message should be displayed when invalid content is entered in the Styles field. This is an accessibility requirement.
Change History (11)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 to 3.0.2
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed