Special Character dialog window shows the same tooltip for symbols with different spelling case
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||Anna|
Description (last modified by Anna)
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any CK Editor sample and open Special Character dialog.
- Hover your mouse over the two icons next to bullet in last row
Issue: They both have same label Rightwards double arrow.
The same goes for some pairs of letters, capital & small, like Œ and œ, for example.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.5
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by Anna
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Both special characters have same label on Special Character dialog to Special Character dialog window shows the same tooltip for symbols with different spelling case
Changed 5 years ago by Anna
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.