IE: throwing an error when we apply Alignment to entire page content containing Page break at the end
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any sample type few paragraphs of text & click on Insert Page break icon.
- See that Page break is inserted at the end of text.
- Select all the content in Editor using Ctrl + A and click on Align Right icon.
Expected Result: All paragraphs are aligned to the right.
Actual Result: we are getting an Error. Error is 'null' is null or not an object
Change History (6)
Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.