[FF]: Problems with deleting last list item
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Lists||Version:||3.0|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
I have found this issue when reproducing 8248
- Paste the following code:
<ol> <li> FirstListItem </li> <li> SecondListItem <ol> <li> ThirdListItem </li> <li> FourthListItem </li> <li> FifthListItem </li> </ol> </li> <li> SixthListItem </li> </ol>
- Place the cursor before "sixth item" ^SixthListItem and press backspace
Result: You wont be able to delete "3".
NOTE: Webkit and Opera concatenates fith item with sixth item - FifthListItemSixthListItem. IE puts sixth item in new paragraph. Not sure which behavior is correct.
- The same as above
- Put the cursor behind fifth item FifthListItem^ and start pressing delete.
Result: When all text in sixth item gets deleted, number is deleted at the end.
Change History (12)
Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Keywords Firefox removed
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:9 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed