IE : Cursor goes to start of editor body when we press Undo after inserting new row/column
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Context Menu||Version:||3.1.1|
|Keywords:||IBM IE||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any CK Editor sample, type some text and insert a table with default values.
- Open context menu in any table cell, and insert a new row/column before/after existing row/column
- New row/column inserted correctly before/after existing column based on context menu option selected.
- Press Ctrl + Z or click Undo icon in the Toolbar
Expected Result: Row/Column inserted in step 3 removed but cursor stays in same table cell from where we invoked context menu to insert new row/column
Actual Result: Row/Column inserted in step 3 removed but cursor goes to start of editor body.
This will be huge convenience for users when they are editing large documents.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.1.1
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Context Menu
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review to review_passed