IE6-10: Clicking enter after selecting table, page-break or hr causes JS error
|Reported by:||ananthand||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Selection||Version:||3.0|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
- Clear editor contents
- Click on/Select the table (so that you could see resize squares)
- Press ENTER key
- clear the page
- type some character + press ENTER + press page_break
- press Ctrl+A
- press page_break again.
- Click anywhere in the "Little Red Riding Hood" page and press page_break.
- press Ctrl+A to select the whole page.
- Click again on the page_break.
- clear editor contents
- insert <hr />
- set cursor at the beginning of paragraph that contains horizontal line - press cursor UP key (little cursor should be blinking at the beginning of line)
- press enter
Change History (6)
Changed 6 years ago by ananthand
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.2 to 3.0
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Component changed from Core : Tables to Core : Selection
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Clicking enter after selecting table getting script error in IE8 to IE6-10: Clicking enter after selecting table, page-break or hr causes JS error
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.