Ticket #8424 (confirmed Bug)
ContentEditable, Image and Chrome
|Reported by:||kok||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
Support of contentEditable with Chrome (current v14) behaves in a weird way.
For example, copy/paste HTML in the source mode on the demo page :
<p><span contenteditable="false"><img contenteditable="true" src="http://a.cksource.com/c/1/inc/gfx/logo.png" /> </span></p>
which is like a structure we need for our website.
With Chrome, you can't write anything before or after the image even though <p> is editable (By the way, with Firefox you can't write before either but you can after).
But the main issue is that when you try to remove the image with backspace :
- the first hit moves the cursor before the image
- the second hit duplicates the image !!!
Another problem is that you can't edit the properties of the image with right-click. You can with double-click but all the properties are empty, especially the URL and then you have an alert when validating on OK.
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords Chrome removed
- Version changed from 3.6.1 to 3.0
- Component changed from UI : Enter Key to General
- Description modified (diff)