Ticket #8457 (closed Bug: fixed)
Unable to click left of an indented image.
|Reported by:||fbingha||Owned by:|
Verified this in IE9 (at the least).
- Using CKEditor demo, remove all text leaving the "Little Red Riding Hood" image.
- Double click image, set alignment to "not set".
- Use arrow key to move cursor the the left, in front of the image.
- Press the indent button five times.
- Use arrow key or mouse to move cursor the the right of the image.
- Try to move cursor back to the left of image by clicking to the left of the image.
Note that it is not possible to get cursor to move without using the arrow key. Why this workaround is usable, users expect to be able to use their mouse to maneuver the caret.