Ticket #8527 (closed Bug: fixed)
IE: Trying to insert a table after inserting an anchor generating error
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IBM IE8 IE9||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open replace by class sample and clear the content by clicking on new page button.
- Insert an anchor using Anchor dialog.
- Now open Table dialog and click OK button to insert a table.
Expected Result: Table dialog closed and table inserted before the anchor.
Actual Result: Table dialog not closed but a table inserted and it replaces the anchor. when you look at status bar we are seeing an error and the error is " 'type' is null or not an object"
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE8 IE9 added
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from review to review_passed
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.3
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed