Ticket #8565 (closed Bug: invalid)
Accessibility Software JAWS not reading label field if ckeditor is enabled
|Reported by:||Rajasimhan||Owned by:|
Accessibility Software JAWS not reading the label field before textarea for which ckeditor is enabled
1) Place a label control in the page. 2) Place a text area next to the label control. 3) Install JAWS and tab through the page. JAWS will read the label field that occurs before the textarea control.
4) Now enable rich text editor for the text area. 5) When we tab through the page JAWS will not read the label field that occurs before the textarea control.
If a label is placed before a ckeditor field to tell what that textarea is for then accessibility users will not be able to understand the purpose of the ckeditor enabled textarea as JAWS does not read the label field.
- Keywords Accessibility, removed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to invalid