Invalid table properties break the table
|Reported by:||Axel Nerlich||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.6.1|
- Click "Table" button in the toolbar.
- Enter space or 'x' into the row/column table properties.
- Click "Ok"
- A warning message appears "Number of rows must be a number greater than 0"
- Reopen table properties.
- Row/column properties are greyed out and not changeable anymore.
The only solution for the user is to remove the whole table and create a new one.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 3.6.2 deleted
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version set to 3.6.1
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Component changed from General to Core : Tables
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.