Ticket #8742 (closed Bug: duplicate)
|Reported by:||computerpunk||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.0|
Description (last modified by Anna) (diff)
Steps to replicate the problem
- Enter the word "TESTING" without the quotes into CKEditor.
- Place cursor before T and press the Enter key. (The word TESTING will be on the 2nd line with a blank line on top).
- Place the cursor on the blank line on top of the word Testing.
- Click on the table button. The table dialog will appear.
- Click on the OK button on the table dialog.
NOTE: This problem do not seem to happen when I try other entermode e.g. ENTER_DIV or ENTER_P
Can anyone advise on what could be the problem here? Thank you.
- Description modified (diff)
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Keywords IE added
- Version changed from 3.6.2 to 3.0