tableresize not working correctly when the editor's horizontal scroll bar is scrolled
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.6|
- Open _samples/tableresize.html in any browser and insert a table that is wider than the editor so that a horizontal scroll bar is displayed e.g. 2000px with 10 columns.
- Without moving the scroll bar, move the mouse over the border between the 1st and 2nd column. See that the resize cursor displays correctly.
- Move the horizontal scroll bar slightly and hover the mouse over the border between the 1st and 2nd column again.
Problem: The resize cursor does not display. If you hover the mouse slightly after the column border, the resize cursor will display.
The resize cursor needs to take the horizontal scroll position into account and offset the column border by that amount.
Ticket #6615 describes a similar issue in IE without the scroll bar so this may be related.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.3 (SVN - trunk) to 3.6
Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to Core : Tables
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.5
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review