Ticket #8873 (closed Bug: worksforme)
Safari on Mac: cannot type in the editor after using tab to navigate into the content area
|Reported by:||tmonahan||Owned by:|
|Keywords:||IBM Mac Safari||Cc:||damo, satya, hokamoto@…|
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open the api.html sample in Safari on Mac.
- Press the Tab key once. This puts focus on CKEditor - a blue rectangle shows focus is on CKEditor, and the caret appears at the top of the content area.
- Type some characters.
Issue: No characters can be added in the content area of CKEditor. If you type Shift+Tab, it is then possible to type in the content area.
We have reproduced this on Safari 5.0.6 on Mac OS 10.5.8 and Safari 5.0.3 on Mac OS 10.6.6
- Keywords Mac Safari added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.3 (SVN - trunk) to 3.0