Ticket #8913 (closed Bug: wontfix)
IE9: Problems with full-width sapces.
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:|
What is full-width space:
Note: When typing in Hiragana mode pressing the space when there is nothing else typed will insert a full width space. That's usually what you want when typing Japanese but if you need a normal English space you can insert a half-width space while in Hiragana mode by pressing Shift-Space.
- Set editor language to Japanese - config.language = 'ja';
- Set your input to Japanese and keyboard to Hiragana (see jp.png)
- Load replace by code sample and put cursor at the end of line.
- Perss space and then Enter
- Press space in new line (Cursor will jump up)
- Perss up arrow, and then down arrow
Result: Using arrows you can't move to lines containing full-width spaces.
Please also see jing video showing how to reproduce.