Ticket #8916 (closed Bug: fixed)
Safari: Press delete button in an empty cell deleting empty Rows below current row
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||Core : Keystrokes||Version:|
|Keywords:||IBM Webkit||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open any CK Editor sample and insert a table with default values(3 Rows & 2 Columns).
- Don't enter any content in second or third rows.
- Enter the content in first cell in first row, leave second cell in first row empty.
- Keep cursor in the Second cell on first row & press Delete
Issue: Second row is deleted
- Press Delete again..
Issue: Next empty row gets deleted
- Keywords Webkit added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Component changed from General to Core : Keystrokes
- Milestone set to CKEditor 4.0
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.