FF: Window scrolls to top when closing the table properties dialog
|Reported by:||damo||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||Firefox IBM||Cc:||satya, tmonahan|
- Create a table that is large enough to cause the editor scroll bar to appear.
- Edit the table by right-clicking inside the last row of the table
- Set the table alignment to left or right
- Click OK
Expected: Focus returns to the cell that was clicked into, the view remains in the same place on the document.
Actual: The cursor appears to remain in the cell, but the window scrolls to the top of the document.
The scrolling problem manifests itself whenever the dialog is discarded (either OK or Cancel button) and the alignment on the table is set to left or right.
Change History (13)
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version set to 3.3
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review