IE: Selecting a table row and pressing backspace only deletes a cell instead of the full row
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Tables||Version:||3.2.1|
|Keywords:||IE IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Open the Ajax sample in IE.
- Create a new table with 3 rows and 3 columns.
- Click into any of the cells in the table.
- Click on tr in the elements path bar to select the entire table row.
- Now click backspace.
Expected result: The entire row is deleted. (behaviour in FF)
Actual result: Only 1 cell in the row is deleted.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.2.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.