Webkit: content area disappears when resizing the browser
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Component:||UI : Toolbar||Version:||3.6.3|
- Open sharedspaces.html sample
- First two content areas in first two editors should not be visible. If they are just resize the browser.
- If they are not visible try doing CRTL+F5 few times (they should show) and resize browser again
Result: There are no content areas in first two editors.
Issue can be reproduced in Webkit from CKEditor 3.6.3 rev 
Change History (7)
Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Component changed from General to UI : Toolbar
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.