FF: (HC mode) There is no indication of what the flash and iframe placeholders are used for in High Contrast mode
|Reported by:||jamescun||Owned by:||fredck|
|Keywords:||IBM||Cc:||damo, satya, tmonahan|
Steps to reproduce the defect:
- Hold Alt, Left Shift & PrintScreen to enable high contrast mode.
- Open the Ajax sample in FF.
- Insert an iFrame into the editor.
- Insert a Flash video into the editor.
Result: You cannot distinguish which placeholder is for the iFrame and which is for the flash video (see screenshot). When CKEditor is not in high contrast mode the flash and iFrame placeholders have images that clearly tell the user what each placeholder is used for.
Change History (10)
Changed 3 years ago by jamescun
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.4 (SVN - trunk) to 3.5