Ticket #8968 (closed Bug: fixed)
FF: Pasting content (CRTL+V) from MS Word 2010 with forcePasteAsPlainText turned on pastes MS junk
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||garry.yao|
- In your config.js set config.forcePasteAsPlainText = true;
- Open any MS Word 2010 document and copy formatted text with CRTL+C
- Paste contents in to editor using CRTL+V (Toolbar buttons work fine)
Result: MS junk code is pasted into editor.
Issue has been reproducible in Firefox from CKEditor 3.6.3.
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.