[iOS] Can not "Select All" after Copy and Paste text in the editor
|Reported by:||megatron||Owned by:|
- Select and Copy Text that already exists in edit.
- Paste the text further down in the editor.
- Focus cursor anywhere in the editor and tap twice to get the Select option menu.
- Attempt to choose Select All, the cursor directs to the top of the text editor, but all of the content in the editor has not been selected.
I was using http://ckeditor.com/demo iOS 5.1.1
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by megatron
- Summary changed from Can not "Select All" after Copy and Paste text in the editor to iOS Can not "Select All" after Copy and Paste text in the editor
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.