IE Compat View: Number/Bulle list gets removed when we type the text
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:||garry.yao|
|Keywords:||IE8 IE9 IBM||Cc:||damo, tmonahan|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open Ajax Sample and click at bottom right hand side of editor
- Click on Numbered list icon in the toolbar.
- Numbered list starts with 1.
- Start typing the text.
Issue: The typed text replaces the Numbered list
This is happening in IE 8 Compat Views & IE9 Compat View
This issue was introduced in rev 7374 to fix defect 7932
All our products use IE Compat View & it's a high priority for us
Change History (14)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from new to pending
- Version set to 3.6.3
Changed 5 years ago by satya
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords IE8 IE9 added
- Status changed from pending to confirmed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by garry.yao
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Status changed from confirmed to review