Find feature cannot locate certain words while Match Whole Word is enabled
|Reported by:||ischerer||Owned by:|
Steps to Reproduce
- In an editor window, enter "dad mom hot cold computer RADIO"
- Click the "Find" button.
- Check the box next to "Match whole word".
- Type "computer" into the search box.
- Click Find.
"computer" is highlighted in the editor window
A dialog appears with the following text: "The specified text was not found."
Note: This feature will work properly if the word is first found while "Match whole word" is not enabled.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Component changed from General to Core : Selection
- Status changed from new to confirmed