Links created using Links plugin to anchor tag does not work
|Reported by:||Rajasimhan||Owned by:||fredck|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
- Create a link of type url and give it an id and name.
- Now enter no of lines below this link. These lines are added as spacer.
- Create another link and select its type as 'Link to anchor in the text' and select the anchor name or id of the link created in step 1.
- The new link must be created quite some distance from the first link i.e the second link must be at a scrollable distace so that when we click the second link the focus moves up or down the page.
- Now click the second link. In IE and chrome focus will move to the first link while in firefox instead of the focus getting shifted to the target link the page reloads.
I have verified that this is not a behaviour intinsic to firefox by creating two such links in a html page without ckeditor and it behaves as expected i.e the focus shifts, just like in IE and firefox. The problem occurs only when ckeditor is loaded.
One difference I observed between the source code of the preview page as generated by IE and FF is that FF had this additional line insided the html body
<p> <link href="http://ckeditor.com/apps/ckeditor/3.6.3/contents.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> </p>
If this is acknowledged as a bug we will require it to be patch in 3.3.1 and 3.5.3 also as we have customers using these releases and waiting for a fix.
Change History (14)
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Firefox added
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 3.6.3 to 3.0
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Keywords VendorFix added
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from confirmed to closed
Changed 5 years ago by fredck
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 Changed 5 years ago by fredck
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.6.4
- Owner set to fredck
- Status changed from reopened to review