Changing Table Headers from both to First Column not working
|Reported by:||satya||Owned by:|
To reproduce the defect:
- Open CK Editor sample, insert a Table with default values for Rows & columns and set Table headers to both(First Row & First Column)
- Enter the data in all table cells.
- See that cells in first row & first columns are set as headers
- Open Table Properties dialog and Change Table Headers to First Column.
Expected Result: All the cells in First Column remain as headers and all the cells ( except cell in first column) in first row are changed back to normal.
Actual Result: All the cells in First Column remain as headers and all the cells including cell in first column in the first row are changed back to normal.
- Open Table Properties dialog again
Expected Result: Table Headers should be shown as First Column
Actual Result: Table Headers is shown as none.