Generic EMBED and OBJECT placeholder
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||martinkou|
Display a generic placeholder for <object> and <embed> tags, similar to the flash placeholder:
- The default "plugin" icon (a puzzle) should be used for that.
- It would be nice to have a plugin system which makes it possible to defined object handlers, which are called for each object/embed tag to customize the the placeholder. It would replace the current Flash processor and open the API to easily handle other kinds of objects (like videos, MP3, etc...).
- A dialog to handle the default attributes for those tags could be also developed, but this is not a requirement for the first implementaiton.
- It seams that IE "activates" those kinds of objects, and some attributes could be lost because of it. Therefore, these tags should be "protected" (FCK.ProtectTags) before processing (FCKDocumentProcessor).
Change History (9)
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by martinkou
- Owner set to martinkou
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.