[FF][Chrome] attribute.specified is deprecated
|Reported by:||Reinmar||Owned by:||pjasiun|
Description (last modified by Reinmar)
- Open stylesheetparser.html sample.
- Focus editor by clicking on the line.
- Apply first block style (h1.lightBlue).
- Apply second block style (h3.green).
Warning is logged on console (note: native console, not Firebug):
[11:49:52.973] Use of attributes' specified attribute is deprecated. It always returns true. @ http://localhost/cksource/ckeditor-dev/core/dom/element.js:1648
I haven't noticed any issue following this warning, but it's worth checking.
Change History (20)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords DOM removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:8 Changed 3 years ago by pjasiun
- Owner set to pjasiun
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
Changed 3 years ago by pjasiun
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by pjasiun
- Status changed from review to assigned
- Summary changed from [FF] Possible bug in element#copyAttributes because attribute.specified always is true to [FF][Chrome] attribute.specified is deprecated
comment:16 Changed 3 years ago by pjasiun
- Status changed from review_failed to review
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.