Ticket #979 (closed New Feature: fixed)
Tab key behavior
|Reported by:||fredck||Owned by:||garry.yao|
Ideally we should uniformize the tab behavior considering the following variations (ordered by priority):
- If FCKConfig.TabSpaces > 0, the configured number of spaces should be inserted in the selection, no matter the cursor position.
- A new setting named BlurOnTab, or something like that, should be created to be able to set the editor to loose the focus when hitting tab, moving to the next field in the form (just like any other form field).
comment:14 follow-up: ↓ 15 Changed 4 years ago by fredck
- Milestone changed from CKEditor 3.0 to CKEditor 3.x
comment:15 in reply to: ↑ 14 Changed 4 years ago by dpbabu
- Keywords Tab key behaviour added; Discussion removed
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Version set to FCKeditor 2.5.1
- Component changed from General to Server : Java
- Milestone CKEditor 3.x deleted
comment:16 Changed 4 years ago by arczi
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Keywords Tab key behaviour removed
- Component changed from Server : Java to General
- Milestone set to CKEditor 3.x
comment:21 Changed 3 years ago by garry.yao
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner set to garry.yao
- Keywords Review? added
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.