Ticket #994 (closed Bug: fixed)
Unable to add text below a DIV if the DIV is the last line of a document
|Reported by:||rdejong||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||FCKeditor 2.5 Beta|
|Keywords:||Confirmed IE Firefox||Cc:|
Steps to reproduce:
1: Go to FCKeditor Demo at www.fckeditor.net/demo.
2: Click the New Page toolbar button and then the Source button
3: In Source view, enter the following HTML: <div style="border-bottom: green 2px solid">Just some text</div>
- Return to non-source view by clicking the Source button
- Attempt to add text into document in this view after the green line.
The cursor is always placed just after the last 't' and it's not possible to get it in a place that is outside of the DIV.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone set to FCKeditor 2.5
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted