Styles combo integration with allowed content filter
|Reported by:||Reinmar||Owned by:||Reinmar|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||CKEditor 4.1 RC|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
This issue is extracted from #9829.
Due to asynchronous nature of styles.js loading it's now impossible to integrate it with filter. This has to be done before data are set in editor, because otherwise all styles allowed by stylescombo are filtered out.
- Force loading styles.js together with plugins files.
- Merge it with config.js - is there a reason to keep it separately?
Change History (12)
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by Reinmar
- Owner set to Reinmar
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:9 follow-up: ↓ 10 Changed 3 years ago by Reinmar
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 3 years ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:11 Changed 3 years ago by Reinmar
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from review_passed to closed