Ticket #9992 (closed Task: fixed)
Styles combo integration with allowed content filter
|Reported by:||Reinmar||Owned by:||Reinmar|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||CKEditor 4.1 RC|
|Component:||Core : Styles||Version:|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski) (diff)
This issue is extracted from #9829.
Due to asynchronous nature of styles.js loading it's now impossible to integrate it with filter. This has to be done before data are set in editor, because otherwise all styles allowed by stylescombo are filtered out.
- Force loading styles.js together with plugins files.
- Merge it with config.js - is there a reason to keep it separately?
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
- Owner set to Reinmar
- Status changed from review_failed to review
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 Changed 3 months ago by fredck
- Status changed from review to review_passed
comment:11 Changed 3 months ago by Reinmar
- Status changed from review_passed to closed
- Resolution set to fixed