Feature Request Instructions
If you would like to propose a new CKEditor feature, follow the guidelines outlined below.
Before you submit a feature request, make sure the same issue has not been reported yet. Use the search to check it; if you find something related, see if you can contribute to the discussion about the feature.
- Submit separate reports for each feature. Do not include more than one feature in the same report.
- The "Priority", "Milestone", and "Assign to" fields are reserved to the core development team.
- Avoid using the "Keywords" field, if you are not 100% sure on what to put there.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of CKEditor. We do not add new features to old editor versions.
- For a full guide on how to properly request a new feature go to the TicketSpecs page.
Requesting a Feature
If you are not yet registered, take a minute to create a new account. Only authenticated users can create tickets.