Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #7856, comment 11


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jun 27, 2012, 6:40:23 AM (8 years ago)
Author:
Jakub Ś
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #7856, comment 11

    initial v1  
    1313  but the error was only ocurring in firefox, ckeditor was working fine in chrome.
    1414
    15   As I know firefox is an amazing browser, I supposed that the problem wasn't in firefox but may be in one of the addons or plugins. So, I restarted firefox in safe mode and ckeditor worked nice. Playing with the addons I discovered that the extension causing the problem was Multi Links by Grizzly Ape.
     15  As I know firefox is an amazing browser, I supposed that the problem wasn't in firefox but may be in one of the addons or plugins. So, I restarted firefox in safe mode and ckeditor worked nice. **Playing with the addons I discovered that the extension causing the problem was Multi Links by Grizzly Ape.**
    1616
    1717 So, maybe the problem with all of you is just some extension that needs to be deactivated because is causing conflict with ckeditor.
© 2003 – 2019 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy