Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #8704, comment 14


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jul 12, 2012, 12:08:43 PM (8 years ago)
Author:
Amy McCrobie
Comment:

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • Ticket #8704, comment 14

    initial v1  
    1919$comments = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['editor5']);
    2020}}}
    21 But, when users started having the issue described in this ticket, I started adding the {{{str_replace}}} lines. I have changed the {{{str_replace}}} lines several times trying to solve the issue, and, at one point,I removed the {{{str_replace}}} lines all together. All of the changes I made to the PHP script happened before I changed the database tables and fields to use UTF-8 encoding.
     21But, when users started having the issue described in this ticket, I started adding the {{{str_replace}}} lines. I have changed the {{{str_replace}}} lines several times trying to solve the issue, and, at one point, I removed the {{{str_replace}}} lines all together. All of the changes I made to the PHP script happened before I changed the database tables and fields to use UTF-8 encoding.
    2222
    2323Now that I have had a chance to look at the script again, I highly suspect that 1 or more of the following could be causing the problem:
© 2003 – 2019 CKSource – Frederico Knabben. All rights reserved. | Terms of use | Privacy policy