editor#resize event should pass dimensions in data
|Reported by:||a.nowodzinski||Owned by:||a.delura|
|Priority:||Normal||Milestone:||CKEditor 4.5.0 Beta|
At the moment, there's no simple way to save editor dimensions (those passed to editor.resize()) when user resizes the editor. It also means that there's no way to restore them, i.e. if user re-visits the page.
Following the question on SO.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by Reinmar
- Milestone set to CKEditor 4.5.0
- Status changed from new to confirmed
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by a.delura
- Owner set to a.delura
- Status changed from confirmed to assigned
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by a.delura
- Status changed from assigned to review
comment:8 in reply to: ↑ 7 Changed 2 years ago by a.delura
- Status changed from review_failed to review