Math plugin doesn't work when used in inline editor created on Paragraph.
|Reported by:||bramcordie||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core : Editable||Version:||4.3 Beta|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
Edit: Please see comment:3[[BR]] Math plugin is disabled when inline editor is created on paragraph.
When using the inline editor on phrased contenthttps://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Guide/HTML/Content_categories#Phrasing_content the option to add math with the Mathematical Content plugin is disabled.
According to the specs the <math> element is considered valid phrased content. I guess there is some unnecessary content filtering going on that prevents me from using the plugin? If so, is there a list where I can check which elements/plugins are allowed for each content type (flow or phrased)?
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords inline math phrased disabled removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version 4.4.0 deleted
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Mathematical content not available for phrased contenteditable fields. to Math plugin doesn't work when used in inline editor created on Paragraph.
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by j.swiderski
- Status changed from reopened to confirmed
- Version set to 4.3 Beta