[Blink] Caret is rendered at wrong location when editable region ends with a non-editable region
|Reported by:||njfrost||Owned by:|
|Component:||UI : Widgets||Version:||4.3 Beta|
Description (last modified by wwalc)
- Open http://ckeditor.com/demo#widgets
- Put the cursor in 3rd line, after the first mathematical formula (The Cauchy-Schwarz Inequality)
- The cursor is at the very end, it should be placed straight after the formula (a widget).
This happens because a non-editable element is at the end.
Configuration: Plugins: image2 enterMode: ENTER_P
Steps to Reproduce in Chrome Or Safari:
- Open up plugins/image2/dev/image2.html
- Select an image and remove caption alignment styles
- Make sure the image is the only item on the line
- Click to the right of the image
You will see the cursor appears on the right side of the screen, at the end of the P tag.
Expected Result: Cursor should be next to the image.
I reproduced this from the source code repository. I originally found it in my implementation. When I add images by upload, this does not occur. I have to save the document and then load it up again to reproduce it. This does not seem to be a problem while in BR mode but I haven't totally verified that.
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by Reinmar
- Component changed from General to UI : Widgets
- Keywords VendorFix added; image2 cursor removed
- Status changed from new to confirmed
- Version changed from 4.3.3 to 4.3 Beta
comment:5 Changed 3 years ago by wwalc
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords Blink added
- Summary changed from Chrome Safari: Image2 Cursor Misplaced After Image to [Blink] Caret is rendered at wrong location when editable region ends with a non-editable region