Copying nested list from MS Word results in empty list
|Reported by:||j.swiderski||Owned by:||m.lewandowski|
|Component:||Plugin : Paste from Word||Version:||4.5.0|
Description (last modified by j.swiderski)
Steps to reproduce
- Open attached word file and copy list from it.
- Paste the list into CKEditor full package
List is pasted with styles allowed by ACF. Please see #14542.
Empty list is pasted (just numbers/bullets).
Other details (browser, OS, CKEditor version, installed plugins)
Problem can be reproduced from CKEditor 4.5.0 in Firefox only.
Change History (8)
Changed 13 months ago by j.swiderski
comment:3 Changed 13 months ago by j.swiderski
- Keywords Support added
comment:5 Changed 6 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Owner set to m.lewandowski
- Status changed from confirmed to review
comment:6 Changed 6 months ago by m.lewandowski
- Component changed from General to Plugin : Paste from Word
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.